Nordic on the Blog
Nordic Destinations will keep you updated on our most recent client feedback, blog posts or other events we might attend.
- Behind the Scenes: How Nordic Destinations stands out from the crowd.Posted:Oct 29th, 2019 2:42 pmBehind the Scenes: How Nordic Destinations stands out from the crowd.
- Tour Operator vs. Travel AgencyPosted:Oct 23rd, 2019 11:21 amSo, you are a Tour Operator... so you only sell bus tours, correct? Learn what being a tour operator means and how we can help you with your next trip to the Nordic countries.
- The Nordic EnvironmentPosted:Feb 18th, 2019 11:30 amThe Differences Between Green, Eco-Tourism & Sustainability for the Nordic Countries
- Christmas Traditions in the Faroe IslandsPosted:Dec 19th, 2018 2:47 amWe interviewed local Faroese guide Katrin P. about traditions during the winter and Christmas holidays. Christmas in the Faroe Islands Photo Credit: Visit Faroe Islands - Ólavur Frederiksen
- The 13 Jolasveinar of IcelandPosted:Dec 14th, 2018 12:44 pmYule Lads - "Icelandic children are fortunate enough to be visited by 13 Yule Lads". Photo Credit: www.iceland.is